I tend to base my bloggable posts based on the reaction of others when they try my food. If i get minimal mmm’s, i scrap the recipe and try and improve on the concept. If people are asking for the recipe or going back for seconds, i add it to my list of recipes to blog about.
This dinner earns the ultimate award though, because hubby requested it become a regular thing in our house and actually suggested this become a blog post.
Fresh parsley makes any dish taste fresh and the combo of the Tessemae lemon garlic marinade and the fresh parsley make the chicken just done. Hubby loved the marinade so much he topped his bowl with an extra drizzle on top.
1.25 chicken breasts
7oz Right Rice original flavor
2 Tablespoon Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic Marinade
1/2 cup + 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
1/2 red onion, finely dices
1 15oz. can garbanzo beans, drained
10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
1-2 garden cucumbers, chopped
1/2 cup feta cheese
4oz sliced olives
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1. Add chicken breasts to a glass bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add Tessemae’s marinade and 1/2 cup parsley. Mix and set aside allowing to marinade for two hours.
2. Preheat over to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and line chicken in single layer. Bake for 23 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
3. Prepare right rice according to bag.
4. When chicken is fully cooked, chop.
5. Assemble bowls with rice, chicken and preferred toppings.